Jubilee needs your help!
We gladly accept in-kind donations. Your support helps Jubilee enrich the lives of the people we support.
Our top wish is for:
- Ambassadors to help us spread the word about Jubilee
- Amazon shoppers to choose the Jubilee Association of Maryland as your charity of choice using Amazon Smile.
Help us maintain our medical supplies by donating:
- Surgical masks/N95 face masks
- Disposable gloves
- Omron Silver Blood Pressure Monitor
Help the people we support engage socially:
- Join the Circle of Friends volunteer program and forge meaningful new friendships
- Volunteer to go fishing or on a picnic with a new Jubilee friend
- Volunteer to teach the basics of money management and financial skills
- Donate Gift cards for pedicures and hair cuts
- Donate craft supplies
- Donate an electronic tablet such as an iPad
- Donate a pool/billiards table
Help us improve the homes of the people we support by donating:
- Kitchen table and chairs – New/gently used
- Living room furniture including a sofa – New/gently used
- Dining room furniture – New/gently used
- Time to garden at a Jubilee home: plant flowers, pull weeds, and grow vegetables
- Adjustable hospital bed and bathing chair
- Art and wall décor for Jubilee homes
- Portable printer and scanner
- Storage solutions including washable easy to carry hampers
- Household goods such as bed linens, grease trappers, fabric refresher and sanitizers, non-slip washable rubber mats, area rugs, dish set, cutting board, mirror and hanging clock
- Window treatments
- Internet connection for those who cannot afford it
- Backpacks for emergency supply kits
Help our hardworking direct support staff:
- Drop off a nutritious meal for a home
Help Jubilee’s administrative team by:
- Volunteering 1-2 hours a week in our Finance and Human Resources departments
- Lending your video skills to make videos for our Human Resources team
Thank you for improving the lives of adults with disabilities with your in-kind donation!
To arrange drop off, pick up, and/or shipping of your in-kind donation, for a receipt, or for general inquiries about in-kind donations, please contact Blanca Mikesell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-949-8628 ext. 108.