Housing Support Services Town Hall (virtual)
August 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One event on April 14, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on June 9, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on August 11, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on October 13, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 8, 2023 at 1:00 pm
You are invited to an upcoming virtual town hall to learn more about Housing Support Services and ask questions to our housing experts. The session is open to people interested in the service, families, advocates, and Coordinators of Community Service.
RSVP by clicking on the date you wish to attend to get your custom zoom link.
December 8, 2023 at 1 PM
Jubilee Association of Maryland is now offering Housing Support Services to help families navigate housing opportunities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This service addresses barriers to housing to help adults with disabilities secure and retain a home of their own.
Jubilee is currently accepting new clients for Housing Support Services in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- You or your loved one may benefit from Housing Support Services if:
- You would like to rent or own your own home
- You desire to change your current living situation
- You need assistance finding and applying for affordable housing, including applying for the new DDA Housing Rent Subsidy
- You currently rent or own a home and could benefit from housing-related support
HSS is offered in addition to any residential supports or other services someone may receive from Jubilee or another provider. You do not need to receive residential support services from Jubilee to become a Housing Support Services client.