A New Year’s Greeting from Steve Keener, Jubilee Executive Director
As we ring in 2023, I eagerly look forward to continuing our work together building a community that embraces inclusion, and the unique gifts of every member of society. We made strong progress in our mission in the last year. I’m happy to share these highlights with you.
- We welcomed 18 new people to our residential and housing support services, with more than 150 adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities now relying on Jubilee.
- Our Housing Support Service assisted 109 adults with disabilities.
- We celebrated the grand re-opening of Parkside Landing apartments – home to 14 people supported by Jubilee – with community leaders and housing partners.
- Our partnership with Rosaria Communities expanded to a sixth home where two people supported by Jubilee will live, thanks to a generous estate gift from the family of Maria Lenahan.
- Jubilee’s person-centered planning team became certified in Personal Outcome Measures assessments, the industry’s gold standard for quality.
- 87 people supported by Jubilee attended this summer’s beach trip, the first since the pandemic.
- Our extended community gathered at two summer cookouts and countless smaller gatherings where we relished being back together.
Your support and engagement with Jubilee makes it possible for us to achieve more for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Thank you to the many members of our community who donated to Jubilee this past month as part of your year-end giving. We are truly honored by your support.