Annual Ceremony Recognizes Staff, Volunteers and Community Members
It takes a village to create the warm and caring community that Jubilee is known for. It was a true pleasure to recognize Jubilee’s village at our annual Employee Awards Ceremony and Party. Direct support professionals, members of our management team, and volunteers and community members all received awards for their contributions to the Jubilee family at the ceremony on October 19, 2022.
“Our work here is love made visible. Today, we celebrate everything that all of you do, because that love lives in our actions at Jubilee, big and small, menial and profound,” shared Executive Director Steve Keener at the ceremony.
After the virtual award ceremony, it was time to party! Food, prizes, and an impromptu dance party led Program Manager Maritza Rivera to share that “I haven’t had this much fun at work in a long time. I am so looking forward to future Jubilee events.”
Congratulations again to all of our winners, full list below. Thank you for sharing your gifts with Jubilee!
2022 Jubilee Award Winners
- Julia McCune – Mutuality Award
- Vincent Kamugisha – Family Partnership Award
- Itelima Senibo – Family Partnership Award
- Joy Agina – Family Partnership Award
- Paul Durbin – Ideal Team Player Award
- Oyebusola Oworu – Ideal Team Player Award
- Guy Lissieme – Ideal Team Player Award
- Evelyn Eka – Exceptional Performance Award
- Francess Issa – Exceptional Performance Award
- Kaila Grant – Exceptional Performance Award
- Konjit Bekele – Exceptional Performance Award
- Lisa Lorraine – Exceptional Performance Award
- Michelle Speranza – Exceptional Performance Award
- Suzanne Williams – Exceptional Performance Award
- Team SoulSynergy – Wellbeing Award
- Rosaria Communities – Community Partnership Award
- Jubilee Human Rights Committee Members Cindy Buddington, Janice Caro, and Dr. Robert Zimmerman – Volunteer Award