Current Job Opportunities
Our recruiters look forward to talking with you. Check out our Glassdoor ratings, look us up on LinkedIn. Apply today by clicking on “view details” in each job posting below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Scroll down for more information about rewarding careers at Jubilee.
Rewarding Careers at Jubilee
At Jubilee, your work makes a direct impact on the life of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. You help people achieve their dreams.
Jubilee has one of the most stable workforces in the industry. We get high marks from employees as a great place to work. Data backs us up. At Jubilee, due to a combination of passion, pay, benefits and culture, our direct support professional staff retention rate is 50 percent higher than the national average. Jubilee’s directors and management team ensure that operations run smoothly across all departments.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Start pay rates for direct support professional staff at $18.00, well above the county minimum wage requirements.
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance*.
- Retirement savings, matched by Jubilee after one year of service.
- Paid parental leave.
- Four weeks of paid vacation time to full and part-time employees.
- Bonuses and awards through our Employee Recognition Fund.
- Tuition and student loan assistance.
- Opportunities for advanced training and certifications and $1,000 annual credit for personal and professional development.
- Employees in our One Job program are guaranteed 55 hours of work each week and earn at least $58,000 a year, comparable to the starting salary of a teacher in the county.
¡Bienvenidos a Jubileo!
Buscamos personal bilingüe para apoyar a adultos de habla hispana con discapacidades intelectuales y de desarrollo. Jubileo se compromete a ayudar a más adultos de las comunidades hispanas a acceder a los servicios para discapacitados a través de nuestro programa Rompiendo Barreras. ¿Está interesado en ayudar a crear un futuro más inclusivo para adultos con discapacidades? ¡Aplica hoy!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Jubilee Association of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce, and welcome employees who bring their unique voice to the organization. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, physical characteristics, genetic information, veteran status, or religion.
Health Insurance Rates
Jubilee’s in-network negotiated rates, and billed and out-of-network rates for employee health insurance can be found here. Posted in compliance with federal law.
*Some benefits require working 20 plus hours, and health insurance is available at 30 plus hours.