COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Jubilee is committed to keeping the people we support and our staff safe from the coronavirus. This page is our COVID-19 hub, and you can easily access all Jubilee COVID-19 materials here to stay informed and up to date. These include: vaccine information, communication updates from Executive Director Steve Keener, safety protocols and forms, and relevant COVID-19 documents including public health resources.
Please fill out our friends and family contact form to receive our communications directly in your inbox.
Jubilee COVID-19 Updates
Jubilee COVID-19 Protocols
Public Health Resources – vaccines and virus
- Maryland covidLINK – Vaccine and virus resource
- Johns Hopkins University – Vaccine Myth/Fact Sheet
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Vaccine FAQ
- Developmental Disabilities Administration –
Guidance for Maryland Community Providers of Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- The Maryland Department of Health – COVID-19 Guidance
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – COVID-19 Guidance
- Montgomery County – COVID-19 Information Portal
Watch Steve Keener’s stop-motion video explaining Social Distancing for Connected Households.
Jubilee needs volunteers and donors now more than ever so we can fulfill the social and emotional needs of the people we support during this stressful and isolating time. Our Wish List items include both practical needs during COVID-19 and requests from the people we support to help stay busy while they stay home during the pandemic.