Please submit the application form to apply for Jubilee residential support services and/or housing support services. A member of our admissions team will be in touch with you after the form is submitted.
To be eligible for Jubilee services you must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Diagnosed with an intellectual or developmental disability.
- Receive funding for services from DDA under the Community Pathways waiver, Community Supports waiver, or Supports-Only. People who self-direct their services or use private pay may apply for Housing Support Services only.
- Live in Montgomery County, Maryland when receiving services.
- Have health care and accessibility needs that can be responsibly addressed by Jubilee.
Jubilee offers the following residential support services: Supported Living, Personal Supports, and Community Living Group Home. Our Housing Support Services are separate from residential support services. Please use the same application form.
Para llenar la Aplicación en español, toque donde dice “English (United States)” en la parte arriba de la página y seleccione “Español (México)”.
Questions about the application process? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to Diversity
Jubilee is committed to making disability support services more accessible to minority communities in Montgomery County. Our Breaking Barriers program helps underserved Hispanic and Asian communities access services. Jubilee’s Racial Justice Advisory Group provides guidance as we work to better serve all communities of color.
Most people receiving services from Jubilee have Medicaid funding for services through the Maryland Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA). The process to determine eligibility and be placed on their waitlist for services with DDA typically takes up to three months. To apply for DDA funding, contact your regional DDA office. If you live in Montgomery County, contact the Southern Maryland Regional Office of DDA at (301) 362-5100.