Jubilee’s Housing Support Services navigates the complex process of securing affordable and accessible housing in Montgomery County, Maryland, for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We secure housing vouchers, including the new Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) Housing Rent Subsidy program. We also support people in finding apartments and homes where they want to live, and where they are in control as the leaseholder. Through our innovative housing partnership model we work closely with developers, landlords, and others who prioritize community inclusion for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Jubilee is a DDA-licensed provider for Housing Support Services, and our housing support specialists are DDA-certified.
“I’m so happy in my new apartment Jubilee found for me. Jubilee’s been helping me at home for 40 years. I was ready to downsize after living in a large house, but I still wanted to be able to do things for myself. Jubilee listened to what I wanted and made it a reality.”– Laura Jean Kuster
Our Housing Support Services are separate from our residential support services. You do not need to receive residential support services from Jubilee to receive this housing service.
Jubilee Housing Parternships
Thanks to our groundbreaking partnership model, people supported by Jubilee:
- Get priority placement at 14 renovated, affordable apartments at Parkside Landing apartments. (formerly called Fireside) To be considered for future openings, apply here.
- Live at the new inclusive Main Street Apartments in Rockville.
- Live in the beautiful James M. Sullivan Memorial House built by Potomac Community Resources.
- Live in homes owned by Rosaria Communities, and benefit from Rosaria’s relationship with local Catholic parishes, which provide friendship and community support.
- Jubilee partners include Rockville Housing Enterprises, Montgomery County Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) and the Montgomery Housing Partnership to make housing affordable for people supported by Jubilee.
- Jubilee operates licensed group homes, and our founding group home has been in continuous operation since 1978.