In light of new guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Jubilee’s COVID-19 protocols are newly updated. We welcome these updates, and ask everyone to continue to make safe choices for our interconnected community.
If you receive Jubilee services, please follow the CDC’s guidance.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, the CDC still recommends that you wear a mask and social distance in many places, and avoid some activities altogether.
- If you are fully vaccinated, the CDC says you can safely stop wearing a mask and social distancing.
- Jubilee is discontinuing all limits on visiting. We still ask visitors not to come if you are sick and to complete a questionnaire and check temperature upon arrival.
- For details, see the 2-page Guidance for People Receiving Jubilee Services.
If you work for Jubilee:
- Please continue wearing a mask and face shield when supporting people in their homes. DDA still requires this, regardless of your vaccination status.
- The Jubilee office is now open for essential visits to collect meds, petty cash, and supplies. Please wear a mask when you enter the office and keep it on while at the front desk/reception area. Beyond that area, fully vaccinated people may choose to remove their mask.
- In-person meetings may be held without masks if everyone present is fully vaccinated or you are outside. If the meeting is indoors and anyone present is not fully vaccinated, masks must be worn.
- Regular temperature and symptom checking is still required, but we’ve simplified it a bit.
- For full details, please carefully read the 3-page Protocols for Staff.
Are we back to normal yet? Not quite, but we’ve come a long way. Thank you for all you’ve done to help us stay safe and connected.